נמצא בחיים שלך, אנחנו כאן כדי לעזור CdLS אם
We invite you to be a part of our CdLS community.
Who should join the CdLS community?
- The parent whose child is diagnosed with the syndrome.
- An individual diagnosed with CdLS.
- The sibling who wants to know what to expect in the future.
- Those who want to learn more about CdLS and how they can help.
Exclusive services and activities for members
- Attendance at the annual Conference with significant discounts.
- Social worker support and follow-up via e-mail, and telephone.
- Attendance at an annual workshop for families according to the Family Support Plan.
- Contact a group of CdLS specialized professionals via mail.
- Control visits to those affected within the framework of the annual National Conference.
- Invitation for national and international research projects of CdLS research.
- Free subscription to the newsletter: with specialized information, national and international specialist interviews, etc